Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Noah


My nephew, Noah had his 4th Birthday party today. My sister-in-Law had planned a fun swimming party. Unfortunately about 30 minutes into the swimming fun, a thunderstorm started. Everyone was out of the pool and in the house in a matter of minutes before torrential downpour occurred. Once inside the house, the electricity went out, the house burglar alarm went off - twice but all the kids had a great time! Even the most thought out plans can go terribly wrong! We ended up all laughing at how hysterical it all was. It didn't matter though, the kids had a blast and Noah loved his party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cake & HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH. Reading your post i could think of no way a burglar alarm could go off like that. I live in Canada and use this burglar alarm but i have never had it behave so erratically.

The Roberts said...

We think it was due to lightening striking somewhere nearby. It's never gone off in the 10 years I've been around. I've never heard it.