
We took our first family vacation to Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL last week! The kids had a wonderful time. We spent 3 days in the parks. We were at Magic Kingdom for 2 days and Animal Kingdom for 1 (in the middle). Our first ride was the tea cups at Magic Kingdom and we also closed our time at Disney on the tea cups. The kids couldn't get enough of the ride. We went on vacation with Chris' sister, her husband and their son, Noah. We also took our niece Haley with us. If I went over everything we did, I think it would be a very long blog! We got to stay at the Old Key West Resort on Disney property. We got a 2 bedroom suit and it worked out wonderfully! Everyone keeps asking me what my favorite thing was. I think it was seeing the kids' faces with each "new thing" - first roller coaster, first time meeting each of the characters and just the first time experiencing the magic of Disney. I cried when Haley saw Sleeping Beauty (the princess she was dressed at and who she was most excited to see!) for the first time. It was so sweet. We were not without our obstacles (traveling with 2 four year olds and a 5 year old). Our nephew, Noah fell and got a big cut over his eye (ended up with the dermabond glue instead of stitches!). It was great to see "Disney in action" they turned everything around and made it still a wonderful experience. We had a great time and can't wait to go back. My sister in law Shannon and I took 1400 pictures:) I only uploaded approx. 300! Check out the
pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment